The internet has taken the world by storm, and nowadays everything is being done online. Gone are the days when people had to get information from books and magazines, gone are the days when people had to go out to stores to shop, gone are the days when people had to make their airline, hotel and travel booking physically. Everything is available online nowadays and people have turned to the internet due to the convenience that it offers people. Most people spend a lot of time on their mobile devices, accessing the internet, and that is the reason why providers are trying to make their goods and services available online. This also goes for radio stations. People are streaming online and this has led to the rise in the number of online radio stations. In this article, we are going to look at the equipment that you need to start an online radio station.
This is the first thing that you’ll need since you’ll be sending a lot of time online. The computer is supposed to have audio input, output, and USB ports, as well as broadcasting software. Below is a list of some of the other equipment that you will need for your online radio station:
- Broadcasting Software: You will need software that you will use to broadcast. There are many software’s out there and it is up to you to decide what works for you best.
- Microphones: There is a wide range of microphones for you to choose from, whether you’re after entry level to professional.
- Processors: You’ll need microphone processors for amplification and equalization to improve audio.
- Broadcasting Desks: Audio systems for multiple channel management.
As the online radio station grows, there will be a need for you to go and look for bigger premises as you expand. This is because you might need to hire more staff and also get more equipment. We understand just how expensive studio equipment can be, and that is why we are now introducing Emmanuel Transport. There are many dangers that you could face if you choose to transport the equipment yourself such as breakages due to poor packaging, others becoming damaged. That is the reason why it is important to use the services of professional movers like Emmanuel Transport.
Companies like Emmanuel Transport will guarantee that your studio equipment will arrive the destination safely, and to guarantee that, they only take payment after they have delivered successfully. Why else would you transport your things if they have such offers?
Why Use Emmanuel Transport
- No Depot to Depot Charges
- Fully Insured
- Affordable Prices
Things to Note:
- No Depot to Depot fees
- There is a $55 call out fee
- There’s a two-hour minimum on each move
- Each truck is fitted with trolleys, blankets, ties, and other accessories
- 5% surcharge will apply to Eftpos transactions
- A fuel surcharge of $3 P/5KM will apply for distances longer than 30km from pick up to drop off
- Cancellations of less than 48 hours will incur a two hour plus GST fee
- Extra-large or heavy items such as pianos, pool tables, large stone or marble table must be notified at booking
You can now go ahead and start your online radio station in your home without the worry of moving to a bigger place as you go. You can start off with simple equipment and as you grow, change to the more sophisticated ones. When you’re ready to move to a bigger studio, call in a mover and have them transport your equipment safely for you.…