There are numerous Canadians who ride bicycles and those numbers are expanding constantly. This makes it the perfect opportunity to talk about cycling on your radio show. Without a doubt, a lot of your listeners might be interested in learning to cycle, or purchasing a new bike for themselves. If you want to make your radio show a hit, there is no better time than now to talk about cycling. We recommend you to start with the basics. With an ever increasing number of riders on the trails and streets, these tips for beginner cyclists will enable you to attract and even increase your listeners.
- Secure your head. Head wounds are the reason for 60 percent of all cycling deaths in Canada consistently. A considerable lot of these deaths could be prevented if everybody wore a head protector such as a helmet while cycling. Continuously wear a head protector when riding and ensure your children do too. Many states have bicycle helmet laws, yet you ought to dependably wear one regardless of the possibility that you don’t have as well.
- Try not to pedal in high speed for longer periods of time. You need to attempt and keep your rhythm in the vicinity of 70 and 90 rpm’s. When you pedal on a high speed, it puts included strain on your knees.
- Utilize your gears. When climbing slopes change into a gear that will keep your rhythm in the correct scope of rpm’s so you can make it up the slope without putting undue pressure on your knees.
- Get a legitimate bicycle fit. Having your bicycle set up to fit your body will make riding considerably less demanding, more proficient and cause you significantly less agony and soreness amid and after the ride.
- Get the correct seat. Getting the correct seat will have an enormous effect when riding. Don’t believe that getting the thickest cushioning possible will give you the most comfortable ride. A longer seat with a cut out will be the best kind of seat. Read reviews on the web and discover what others like, at that point, test ride a couple.
- Change position while riding. Move your hands around on the bars, and move your backside around on the seat. This will keep your hands, arms and back from getting numb because of staying in the same position for a long time.
- Get a bike computer for your bike. Adding extras to your bike can make the experience more enjoyable for you. You can find the best bike computer and get it installed on your bike. This computer gives you digital readings which can come in handy, especially when you’re a beginner.
- Try not to ride with earphones on. It can be to a great degree hazardous on the off chance that you don’t hear an emergency vehicle or different disturbances behind you or off to the side. On the off chance that you need to have music, get a little clasp on radio with a speaker that you can connect easily.
- Know the rules. Stay alert while you ride and comply with all street signs. Keep an eye on all the cares around you so that you know what direction they plan to go in.